We remain open to serve you at this time.
Gib’s RV is committed to serving our customers with essential services. We know there are many full time RV’ers in this community and our departments remain open to serve you at this time. In an effort to keep our customers and our team safe, here are some things we’re doing to ensure safety.
- Our doors will remain locked during business hours. If visiting the dealership, please knock and someone will be right there to help.
- We are adhering to the strict 6 feet social distancing policy in our store and on our lot.
- Increased sanitation of all retail areas and bathrooms.
- Team members are practicing good hygiene at all times. Hand sanitizer is available in our store and service areas.
- We encourage appointments. Please call, email or text our departments and arrange a time to meet. Walk in’s are still welcome at this time.
- Remote signing, delivery and payment options available for all departments.
Please help us keep our team safe and healthy by limiting persons present. If you’re sick, please help us stay healthy by staying home.